I have got a completely random post for you! A series of observations and whatnots:
- Do you think Californians are aware that people in other states make fun of “may cause cancer in California” warnings? Seriously, I think it’s hilarious that warnings say, word for word, “May cause cancer in the state of California.”
- Trader Joe’s has mochi ice cream for much cheaper than any Asian grocery I’ve ever been to. Yay!
- I find hotel reviews a lot more trustworthy than restaurant reviews online. Not sure why.
- Plane seats are far too uncomfortable. Far too uncomfortable.
- Two hour time differences are really confusing.
- Eating fruit, yogurt and granola bars for a few days isn’t such a bad idea.
- Pools should be heated to a temperature at which you don’t have to be moving all the time to stay warm enough, especially in the spring.
- The ocean is awesome. Well, the Pacific Ocean. Somehow, I still haven’t seen the Atlantic.
- Mountains in the western US >>>>>>>>>>>>> mountains in the eastern US. They’re bigger, prettier, and just way more awesome.
- Sonoma County is beautiful, and the winding roads are fun.
- I had no idea there were so many different sexual orientations: